Soroptimist International of the TriCities members are proud to be part of a global volunteer organization improving the lives of women and girls.
With help from our members, clubs, supporters, and donors, we’re making dreams come true for women and girls.
We are proud to lead and participate in many other wonderful community initiatives:
- Westminster House - an evening of crafting and support for women in recovery
- Prevention of Domestic Violence Campaign
- Mastectomy cushions for cancer survivors
- Christmas support for local families
- Rotary Club of Port Moody RibFest (partner)
- The Enchantment Project (partner)
We also participate in international Soroptimist projects that improve the lives of women and girls around the world.