Tru Earth – A “Tru” Partner
Support Your Community & Mother Nature!
We are incredibly excited to announce our newest fundraising initiative in partnership with Tru Earth®.
20% of every purchase made through https://fundraising.tru.earth/soroptimisttricities will be donated to Soroptimist International of the TriCities, in support of our local programs for women and girls.
About Tru Earth
Tru Earth®, based in Port Moody, British Columbia is an eco-friendly household product company created to eliminate plastic from landfills and oceans. At its core, Tru Earth® is a movement to eradicate plastic from household products. In North American alone, there are more than 140 million households that use on average 30 single-use bottles every year, just from household cleaners.
Tru Earth Laundry Detergent has a dramatically smaller eco-footprint than liquid and powder detergents. Its packaging uses no plastic jug, and its lightweight reduces transportation fuel consumption and global-warming carbon emissions by 94% compared to today’s leading-brand liquid and powder detergent.
Tru Earth produces a laundry detergent that is gentle on the skin and the environment. It is:
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals!
This revolutionary new product has kept over 2,000,000 laundry detergent bottles out of landfill sites.
Tru Earth has also expanded to offer more environmentally products such as:
- Bamboo Cutlery Set (Fork, Spoon, Knife, Chopsticks, Straw)
- Beeswax food wraps
- Reusable cotton mesh bags
- Reusable Cotton Mesh Produce Bags
- Bamboo Rounds Reusable Makeup Remover Pads with Reusable Cotton Laundry Bag – 14-pack
- Stainless Steel Straws